- Gina tells us funny and weird Valentine’s Day gifts
- Confessions of a Physique competitor
- Abbie’s Wish List: Why marriage helps/hurts health?
- Crazy News From Scotland: Sick people out there!
- Meg Liz Video: GlycoCarn!
Ashley Cooper, an NPC Figure Competitor, fitness writer, personal trainer and fitness model, has done more in only two years than many do in their entire career. Moving from Cincinnati to Miami in 2002, she attended the University of Miami and studied Journalism and Sports Administration. Her goals after graduating included becoming a sportscaster and hosting her own TV show. Having been an athlete all her life, Ashley realized she did not just want to simply talk about other people’s athletic accomplishments, she wanted to accomplish more of her own. She switched gears into fitness and has since been featured in a workout DVD, asked to write for many credited fitness sites, been shot by some of the top photographers in the business and is currently working on publishing her first book. For more information about Ashley click here.