Episode 47: The Rod Beck Episode
Click the player above to listen to the Episode!
WTF GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!!!!
Willie and Chad kept this podcast much shorter than usual, mostly because Willie wanted to throw himself out of his apartment window after that crushing, epic, utterly pathetic choke-job the Warriors pulled in San Antonio. They blow a 16 point lead with less than 4 minutes left!! Then leave Ginobli THAT WIDE OPEN for a 3 pointer with 3 seconds left in double OT!!!!??
But, we digress and get back to talking Giants baseball and their tonic that was a 6 game winning streak.
- Giants have now swept every other team in the NL west, mental edge from here on out?
- 0.5 ahead of COL, 3rd best record in NL after tonight’s loss
- After 32 games last year, they were 15-17 and 6 GB of LA
The Week in Review
- Cain won his first start!
- Panda caught fire, Scutero hitting again, Posey getting back to normal Posey
The Big Question
- Vogelsong: 7.20 ERA after 6 starts. Can he work through this?
- You can review Chad’s article about Vogelsong’s struggles.
- Do they do anything about Vogelsong right now? No, we agree to wait until the All Star Break, then they may need outside help.
Tweet At Me, Bruh