We shake off the World Series hangover with an episode to review the Giants’ moves in the offseason thus far, and we even challenged ourselves with listening to our season preview episode that we recorded at The Public House (at AT&T Park) with Thomas and Danny from Two Guys, a Glove and a Coke Bottle.
- Scu-Scu-Scutaro signs 3 yrs/$20 – We all like this one, even if he sucks at age 40
- Pagan signs 4 yrs/$40m – Thank the baseball gods that he signed one day before Victorino signed with Boston for 3/$39m!
- Affeldt signs 3y/$18m – Quality signing, he likes the stability of the Giants
- Pence will be signed, probably for $13-$14m in arbitration, Giants not seeking long term contract, though
- Torres is Back! 1 yr, $2m
- Blanco is arbitration eligible,