Archive for November 1st, 2012
- Why Traveling and Playing on the Same Day Won’t Make a Difference?
- Why Beating the Giants would be like Playing with House Money?
- What the Giants Must Do To Stop the Steelers?
- Can Mike Adams hold against the NASCAR package?
- How will the Steelers matchup against Victor Cruz
- Prediction: Giants 31- Steelers 17
In case you missed our two-hour live season tipoff special yesterday afternoon, no worries, we have you covered with the recorded version. So while you wait till 8:30 p.m. for tonight's home opener, might as well get your dose of the latest San Antonio Spurs information and season preview information.
Jeff Garcia and I talked about everything from grading the Spurs roster, the X-factor, offseason changes (or lack thereof), and we talked to a few guests and a number of live callers.
We talked to former KENS sports anchor and AlamoCityTimes.com writer Maury Vasquez on his thoughts on the season, our own Humbie Cervera provided plenty of Splitter locker room material and the San Antonio Express News' Dan McCarney gave us his prediction for the season. We also closed out the show with a quick Hornets review with Mason Ginsberg of Hornets247.com.
Thanks to all of our guests, everyone that chatted live and everyone that called in to join in on the fun. Be on the lookout for our next live show so you can participate live and take over the show.
The Spurscast. The original Spurs podcast.