1) JTS hosts/ listeners have really been blowing up the boards on whatchatalkinbout.com on the topic of health care/ Health Care Reform, so I’m gonna give you my take on some of the comments I’ve received.
2) I heard this wild and crazy rumor that Johnny Damon may be getting more incestuous in the AL East, as it appears the Jays are happy to have him in their nest.
3) After sacrificing 4 minutes of our lives to watch his “Poker Face” routine, we’re all somewhat invested in Johnny Weir now…which is why you’ll love this segment about animal rights groups targeting him for adding fox fur to one of his competition costumes.
4) The nutjobs at the Westboro Baptist Church (don’t get me wrong– I’m Christian– but these people are absolute loonies) have decided that God hates hockey, so they picketed a Dallas Stars game in Dallas. (I’m not sure, but I think God might also hate attention whores…)
5) I’ll give you the top 10 list of America’s biggest rip-offs, according to CNNmoney.com